Time and its charm
So exactly 8 more days till mom gets home. I sort of get scared of my excitement. Sometimes when you get so excited about a trip the next day it doesn't happen - or the over excitement just kills all the potential fun you were expecting. But I should stop being so suspicious and also be patient.
I think I managed okay for the most part - I learned to be more patient (with brothers). I actually did. I think I developed a method to keep that patience, and then saw the result of it. And I would remember how I would react in similar situations in the past and glad I finally learned to stop doing those!
I feel I have a greater responsibility towards my brothers for being an example and guiding them as well - I took a break from that since grade 12. But my actions and where I end up actually matter! Especially for my middle brother - if someone teaches him by example he becomes less defensive. So I've tried to figure out ways to guide him.
I have gotten even closer to that little cutie(little brother)! He is my hero and my heart beat. Wen I am going about my day, I wonder if he is ok, if he has company - I never want him to experience anything unpleasant. He is much stronger than me! He has to bear with the limited communication he has. He has to go through pain and tears without anyone knowing what those tears are for. The simplest things make him happy. Going for McDonald's makes him happy! It's funny when you hear parents say that your children give you more purpose in life, you will do anything for them. I guess I went through that with my little brother. He made me realize the value of family. My heart aches for him but I am blessed for his life!
I think I improved in my efficiency - in getting jobs done in limited time and doing them well enough. Instead of beings stressed or always rushing - timing oneself and having the enthusiasm to get it done well is so important! I want to continue with this elsewhere - school, work, other tasks.
I miss my mom so much! I can't wait to see the gifts she brought back, hopefully it's not a future-hubby! Oo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment