Monday, February 8, 2010

Trying so hard, yet it doesn't leave me...

I have tried really hard in the past to not bother with some negative energy that comes from one person. They are wrong in doing so, and they are not helping me at all. It's only negative energy. Yet, there are still times that I still get frustrated and angry(like right now). Since I've grown up here, all I've gotten is being compared. I think their generation didn't get compared as much by parents because they didn't really have that many expectations.

I don't know why someone would constantly do that. It hurts a lot. To be never accepted for one thing that you cannot change, and to be later compared to everything else. I try to find that patience for it. But at times I can't keep all the frustration inside. Considering the fact that I have no say, and hence, I must keep that frustration inside - I might have a reason to show some anger.

When will I find my space?

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008