Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My 30 day challenage

So we've heard about those 30 day fasting days or 30 days on a diet. As silly as it sounds, I've decided to hit up on a 30 day challenge. This has been a completely different summer for me. Realizations that I've always had finally took action. I'm taking the time to work on my weaknesses. I'm avoiding all that negativity, and trying to take criticism with a breeze(I hope by the end of the summer I will be smiling at critics). So back to the 30 day challenge, I decided to quit somethings while pick up new ones for 30 days - I got the idea from a very interesting(well done) blog/website. The point is to carry it on for 30 days, and which ever habits don't work for you can be left behind. But the point is to train yourself, so I thought why not, I'm sure it'll be nothing but a benefit for me.


So things to pick up:
Jogging
Eat healthier
Write blog daily - I've missed 2 days already :(
Spending more time with bros
Reading some novels(as it's been over a year that I've finished a novel just for my own joy!) - so far I've finished 2 books, so yes we'll add 2 more for the end of the summer ;)
Be more honest about my feelings hehe
Gain more knowledge about my religion

So, that's the challenge - I honestly feel this summer is a summer for change for me. I can't say this to my family as they won't take it seriously, it's a personal thing, ya know?

So maybe I am taking this summer easy, but to only prepare for the long road ahead. And this information is only for me.

This will be the first challenge, and the ones that come my way might seem easier , eh ;)


0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008