Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mind, body and soul

This is what I am working on, and looking to work on.


Mind - to change attitude, to put my heart into what I want to do most for the next 2 years, and this will surely place a peace of mind. To pursue my goals in terms of education and greater knowledge in a place where I have the opportunity to do so

Body - regular jogging! Because it does more than body, it attacks the soul and mind as well. I really wish to go back to Rugby but I can't due to other commitments. But I hope I can join the SFU team for one term and get back to this sport, which I love so much! Also trying to incorporate more fruits/veggies in daily intake of food. I don't eat alot of junk food like coke or chips, so that's not a problem. Just to increase the good stuff.

Soul - faith, my closeness to Allah swt. To make salat/prayer a regular part of my life now, to only depend on Allah swt when I need so... To separate the temporary and unnecessary aspects of life from what is more important; that the details shouldn't take over from the big picture.





0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008