change change!
Today I've been pondering alot about all the things I need to work on. There are many things I can improve on, and be the way "I was before". I have so many expectations, and so did others, of me -- and I know slowly these changes can be made. Because as cheesy as it sounds, you put your heart and focus into something -- you can truly do it!
Despite not being close the finish line in terms of school - I still want to use all the remaining time to improve my lifestyle and other things that are going to be essential :D
There are so many things I want to do, so many things /i can do! And in all reality, the time to do is now. After this year,I am sure parents want me to settle down to an engagement. And things change a lot, from that very moment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment