Family and a vicious vision
Recently I've started feeling more distant from my (extended) family. I would always be willing to call, or talk to them on the phone. I would just feel happy when talking about them with family. But recently - my aunt who's just close to an angel - I've been not wanting to talk to her for reasons regarding engagement of her son. I felt hurt by what had happened. But I know she would never intentionally hurt me, or anything along those lines. It's like I have an anger inside now.
My other family members, I just feel they don't call enough themselves - why is that I am obligated to contact them. Maybe the assumption that living in Canada I have more money to spare on calls. But I know the lifestyle there is different, but still - it cannot be a one way train.
The end result I want to see for myself requires change in my current lifestyle and self-discipline and more, so I can handle large volume of work while managing stress. I want to do everything possible to be mentally prepared and change my routine, by the end of this year.
I stopped praying for over a month, it's like I forgot my relationship with God for a bit. I want to improve on this relationship, and think about how my purpose in life is intertwined with what God has blessed me with.
0 comments:
Post a Comment