Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 10/30

So I skipped out on the blogging for the whole weekend! How disappointing! But I'll continue until the 30 day are done - the running stopped for 3 days as well - grr, but it's good that I'm realizing it and noticing how easy it is to let go of a habit -- but I want to complete these 30 days - then come Ramadan and these things won't be as possible with a lack of energy during the day.

So Ramadan - the days will be longer, the weather will be hot, and did I mention the days will be longer? I don't want to sound like I'm complaining - I always look forward to Ramadan -- but this year will be a it tougher no doubt.

Other than that, my little friend has been in my mind for some days - I wonder why he's still in my life -- does it mean anything? Is there hope for it? But I feel more determined to let go than anything else.

Other than that life is being real now - where do I want to end up? I have a huge responsibility towards my family - especially achieving what I want to be an example for my brothers.

So here goes life

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008