Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dear Love

Am I really in love? Why is it that we tend to play around with our minds to believe that it's love we're experiencing.

To think keep our minds occupied with signs of hope - to trick our logic to continue going with something that doesn't seem so logical. To tell ourselves that if we keep going it will result in something -- hence our fantasies -- even though we know there is a greater chance that the fantasy won't clash with reality. It's hope that keeps these sill things going. So is hope a negative? It's meant to keep us going, but what if something is not meant to continue -- maybe hope is just here to stop us.

There is honestly not one day that I don't think about that person. Is that it, are those symptoms of so called love? One moment, or sometimes a majority of the time when I walk or stand alone -- this person roams the mind.

Knowing it's possible to leave this person -- but just the thought that I might not be there for them, that I might hurt them by exiting their life is almost painful - it's a fear. Is that how much you care about them?

You wonder about who their partner will be -- what will they look like? What kind of like will they spend together? Will she be better than me, and in what ways?

You think about the possibilities -- is it possible to meet and be in the same home for the rest of our lives? Will the people around us be negative about the siutation.

What is love I don't know but at times you tend to feel that you might have an idea. And I think this is the closest I have come to that idea.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008