Day 9/30
Argh so yesterday I had to skip my jogging - well, I sort of allowed myself to skip it - I thought mom and I would colour our hair but she didn't tell me till much later that we wouldn't do it till Friday. And that way my jog got skipped!
So I coloured the hair finally! I am waiting for it while I write this -- so I don't have a comment on the result yet - I have 2 minutes left till I can wash it.
Other than that I'm trying to mentally train myself for what's to come.
People are important but not as much as we thought...period.
It's funny how you're heart and your entire self is at peace when praying salat - I love going to jummah.
I'll be back with the next post and comment on the result of the hair as well!
0 comments:
Post a Comment