Day 11/30
I wonder if we make life complicated on purpose -- or is it just meant to be like that?
I've put myself in a difficult situation. And I need to get out of it -- I guess this is where we learn to be somewhat of a "fighter". I wonder if my struggles will always be like this.
I know this is the time for me -- I don't have any major responsibilities towards anyone else except family -- I just have to help out with things at home and the rest of the time I'm on my own development time. So if there is anything that needs to be done it should be now! I need to use every moment right now to fill myself up, to fix my "problems". Because later on your responsible towards someone else - and relationships always get complicated -- and that simply requires more energy. Not that family doesn't require energy -- but atleast at this stage I know what to expect.
I didn't get alot done yesterday in terms of school. But today should be more.
I miss my old self, I need to back on my two feet so it can stand on that one ground.
0 comments:
Post a Comment