Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 5/30

So I actually missed to blog on the day of and blogging in the morning of the following day - hence, I'll be covering to posts in the same day.

Yesterday, had a nice breakfast with family and went to the hospital...nowdays I can't stop thinking about the "future" and it almost gets me scared.

This world is just scary at times, it really is, I think mainly because we live to impress others. But that's how this society just works and we have to follow these for a reason...

And I went running again! And I realized I'm already out of pace - since I missed 2 days - I was only able to run 6 laps, I could have done more but just seemed much more tired than before so I settled with 6. So this will be the minimum and I'll work my way up to 10 laps, which is completely do-able!

I am somewhat excited about life yet at the same time society makes it a bit scary

I also realized I'm getting de-attached with the internet, or atleast I'm trying as well. I don't feel like checking my facebook, I haven't done so for over a day, even though I've used my laptop. This makes me happy :)

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008