Day 6/30
So at this very moment I stand frustrated - for silly reasons I guess.
So I did go jogging today, and did 8 laps! I'm pretty sure I can complete the 10 pretty soon. I want to maintain the consistency for at least 3 weeks. This was day 4, or 3!
Other than that, brother came back today, and talked about this trip.
Other than that, some people have pissed me off that I'm not in the mood to study or get other things done or even continue writing here. I guess that's the challenge, to control our conscious thoughts and to continue what needs to be done. To let our emotions go on the side. But I need to really work on this. Sometimes I take somethings seriously, that I probably don't need to - I guess it's because I value relationships, but sometimes they just simply hurt us. And I'm experiencing that right now.
And I miss my friend - we haven't talked for sometime and I've exited myself from MSN. It's a good thing, but it's not easy to let go of something so suddenly. But I'm sure with time that should also heal...
These are the days and times where I feel only my mom and God care...so dear God..
0 comments:
Post a Comment