Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 4/30 - When things get better...

So day 3, but day 4 of the blogging. I've missed 2 out of 3 days of jogging! So disappointed. Today it happened that I just got back late, and I wasn't able to leave after that since it would get dark. But I am not fully at fault here :D

I started the 3 week dreamweaver course today, it went alright and was quite tiring as the class goes 9am - 4pm. But it's going to be intense as the course is condensed, but the material seems interesting and I hope to use it in the near future.

My brother is away until monday for Las Vegas -- so I get to have the car all to myself and I love it. The freedom to go anywhere with it, and it's actually fun driving it!

Other than that I went to pick up the gray's anatomy all seasons - dvds - it was great to have met with her and simply chat for 30 min. It helped to bring back my energy and my sanity. And she's one of those easy to talk to people that we don't have problems making conversation, we can probably keep going for sometime.


Other than that school stuff is getting a bit intense and alot of thoughts about my future are roaming my head. I hope to be independent soon, but what that means is a matter of perspective...

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008